Saturday, January 8, 2011

pLease duN tOuch windOw of my hEart

 its 3.59..>>we haV such a good memOri together. we sgt serasi.but in the end u betray me hancurkan segala impian kita<<


 p/s::sumeOne...im sO soRry...eVry stEp u Leave on...eVery move u keeP on...
juZ remember i do Not betRay u...im jUz sUrrender fOr yOr Love on....
                                                                                   (im enuf with yOur wOrld )






I thought you are the one,
who can make me smile.
I thought you are the person,
who can fill the emptiness inside of me…
I thought you will be the reason,
for me to more inspired and move on.
I thought you’re responsible enough,
to take care of me, love me tenderly…
I thought I can take it,
carry all this broken-hearted.
I thought I can deny this feeling,
that I still love you more than friends….
I thought I can still recover
from heartaches brought by your bitter words.
I thought I can forget you,
but I can’t, why a sudden change?
I thought…

All life is an experiment.
(I LEARN FRoM U)

2 comments:

  1. to all ex2 my..i have already married with myprince zul..n i have got 2 children..aamir n fatin liya sara...

    ReplyDelete